Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Us

First Post down! As you can See I'm super new at this and have always wanted to start a blog so I figure why not now? We are the Featherstone's We Started our Journey On October 2nd,2008 Just Celebrated our 4 year Anniversary I'm lucky to be married to my best friend and Love of my life. We Have a sweet little Angel baby Lexington who Just turned one! Time is going to fast and I feel like I need to start writing about our life and his growth, a year has flown by and I'm sure it will just continue to go by even faster so I figure with holidays and fun things that happen why not have memories to enjoy! We are truly blessed with the gospel in our life's and amazing family and close friends that we adore. Follow us on our journey Cant wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment